Welcome to my isle... Here you would probably see what are the things of interest to me that i would publish.Hmm, well maybe sometimes my thoughts too...

Saturday, November 26, 2005

World of Sudoku

Well, I think recently I am obsessed with sudoku the number puzzle game which has taken the world by storm. Ha, I strongly urged people to visit the website websudoku.com .There are billions of puzzles and the great thing about this is you can keep doing and doing.

I have yet to try hard or evil but am now trying to solve the easy puzzle within 6min average.(My record so far: 5min 14sec.) Well, it gets fun when you know that you can solve a puzzle in a certain timeframe and the website also tells you your ranking among the people who have solved the sudoku without any mistakes. Sudoku only has one solution which makes it appealing to me since I do not have to think about too many things but amazingly it gets harder as there are more possibilities if you proceed to medium hard and evil since they only provide few numbers. The idea of the game is simple: every row and column must not have the same number and you can only input numbers from 1 to 9. Simple yet can be challenging when you try to solve it as fast as you can.

Well, that's just something abt Sudoku to share with people who likes to solve this kind of puzzle or are interested to do so... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home